Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [Samba] SAMBA Groups and Permissions

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Thu Dec 4 12:22:44 GMT 2003

damn....

now everything works
samba recognises user "test_user" in group "users" AND "kids"....
i dunno why ?!?!!?

i did nothing, i just removed "valid users" from this share and reloaded
smb-conf...nothing special !

if i could reproduce it, it would be better then seeing it working now
and not knowing why....

but
thx very much for your patiance

greez