[Samba] FYI: Solaris 9 profiles binary core dumping

Jeff Gardiner gardiner at imaging.robarts.ca
Wed Dec 3 19:00:25 GMT 2003

Hello all,

Just wanted to report that the samba/bin/profiles binary in Solaris 9 causes
Segmentation fault.  I can send the core file to anyone who wants for
inspection.

I've checked all of the other binaries, and the remainder seem to work fine.
I have been having trouble with roaming profiles incidental, I don't know if
this is related.

Cheers
Jeff

--
Jeff Gardiner [ gardiner at imaging.robarts.ca ]
System Administrator - Imaging Research Laboratories

       ~~~~~~~
        -- Henry Spencer
~~~~~~