No subject

Mon Dec 1 12:27:21 GMT 2003

Correct me if I'm wrong, but apparently init_domain_list blocks until it
finds something, and process_loop is only called afterwards. Am I right?

I can patch up wbinfo to accept a command line argument for where to
read smb.conf, while this will _still_ be an ugly hack, it'll be less
ugly, and at least more usable. Will you accept it for 2_2?

Nir.

--
Nir Soffer -=3D- Software Engineer, Exanet Inc. -=3D-
"Father, why are all the children weeping? / They are merely crying son