No subject

Mon Dec 1 11:34:25 GMT 2003

disk using samba, but I’m getting an error because I
believe the Linux box that I’m mounting from is not
part of the main domain controller(domain: kppo)of the
NT machine. I’ve been able to mount to other NT
machines without any problems using the command below:

% mount -t smbfs -o username=jj,password=pp -o
domain=kppo //ntmachine112/new-folder  /samba/k-drive

This is the error I'm getting when mounting to this
particular machine?

error:18381: session setup failed: ERRDOS -
ERRnoaccess (Access denied.) SMB connection failed

Also, I know my username/password is part of the
domain kppo because I can map to that drive using this
uid/password from another windows machine.

Someone told me I had to figure out how to dynamically
add myself(my linux machine) to that domain
controller.
But I'm not sure how I can do that, prior or during
the mounting.

Thoughts anyone?
(please reply to all as I'm still waiting to subscribe
to the list)
Thanks!