May I ?

renyareang at yahoo.com renyareang at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 11:08:19 GMT 2003

Hello there!

My name is Angel Curtis and I'm a psychic-clairvoyant.
I have something important to reveal to you. In
the coming days there will be a very important event
that concerns you directly and more precisely about
what you're concerned about in life at the moment.
(this should happen over a period of 56 days, that is,
2 favorable moons)
May I reveal these positive changes that are on their
way to you? (rest assured, there is no money involved
whatsoever, this is entirely without charge)
If yes, please click on the link below:

mailto:angelcur at netclic.fr?subject=Yes_You_May

I hope you will take this mail seriously because I'm
absolutely certain of what came through to me about you.
However, if you minded getting this mail or if you don't
wish to follow it up, don't worry, I will not contact you again
and you will receive no further mails from me.

Yours
Angel