[Samba] help please

Joe Innis jinnis at stewartblood.org
Mon Apr 28 14:54:32 GMT 2003

I have been thrust into a situation where Samba is being used to transfer
accounting data from a Sun Unix application to a Windows application.  There
is only one person in our business office that can access the little script
that transfers data from the Unix application to the Windows application.  I
would like to speak with someone on the phone about our situation, so if you
are in the US and can help, please let me know how I can contact you.

Thank you,

Joe Innis
IT Department
Stewart Regional Blood Center
jinnis at stewartblood.org
(903) 535-5449     Office
(903) 535-5400     Main

IMPORTANT  CONFIDENTIALITY   NOTICE
This email and any attachments may be confidential and protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the e-mail or any attachment is prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to the sender and deleting this copy and the reply from your system.  Thank
you for your cooperation.