[Samba] Re: Probs with Winbindd

Gary Heitman gheitman at midlandcorp.com
Fri Apr 25 13:02:40 GMT 2003

If you want to, you can send your config to me and I'll try and help you.

If you went through the setup in the latest doc, you should be good.
You'd need to make sure you have the proper lib in /lib, entries in
nsswitch.conf ... You need to join the domain successfully and run
'wbinfo -A<admin%password>.

Are any of the 'wbinfo' commands working - 'wbinfo -t' ... ?

How about running winbind with the debug turned up?

Good luck.