[Samba] Unofficial Samba+ACL howto

Jerome Walter walter+samba at efrei.fr
Tue Apr 22 12:21:17 GMT 2003

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 06:00:16PM -0500, Trey Nolen wrote:
> I was thinking of playing with this some. Does anyone know if the Debian
> distribution of Samba is compiled with ACL support?

My NT sys admin has experienced problems with debian sources with ACL support.
Seems that debian maintainer has made an error and disabled ACL. --with-acl
did not make anything. I don't know if it was fixed, but he has spent weeks on
these before finding the problem in the sources.

I could ask him if the problem was fixed, should have the answer within a few
days.

Sincerely,

Jerome

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors