[Samba] expire password

Kiran Kumar M kiran.km at comat.com
Wed Apr 16 07:44:05 GMT 2003

Hi,
   I have installed samba samba-2.2.8a (with basic ./configure) ..we have a requirement that the users have to  change their password once in 30 days and if the password has expired it returns NT_STATUS_ACCOUNT_EXPIRED .. i looked around and found that the file auth_sam.c  in the auth directory (Written by Andrew Bartlett) has these .. i need to know how to integrate this with the existing source .. has someone done this before ..are there any patches for this ??  looking forward to your replies

Thanks,
Kiran