[Samba] Terminal server profile path

Mark Roach mrroach at okmaybe.com
Mon Apr 14 20:26:46 GMT 2003

Hi, all. We make extensive use of the Terminal Services user properties
including Terminal Server Profile Path and the Shadowing input/notify
options. I have seen mention of these properties being unsupported in
the list archives, but thought I would ask again whether anybody has put
together support for them.

I would really love to move to a samba pdc w/ldap so I can get our aix
box synced up with the same users/passwords as our nt systems, but most
of our users are on Citrix/nt terminal server and unless I am missing
something we would have a hard time with them.

As always, thanks for your help.

-Mark Roach