[Samba] Samba printing options

Peter Carpenter peterc at osm.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 09:53:40 GMT 2003

Yes, your add printer script runs every time you change the printer
"properties" from the Windows end. (Don't know why!) So you have to make the
script smart enough to detect when the printer already exists to prevent
duplicates from being created. If the APW worked ok for you I don't know why
you can't change the properties. Are you getting "Access denied" type errors
at the Windows end when you try?
PCC