[Samba] Re: Another printing problem...

Dominic Deferia ddeferia at nyc.rr.com
Mon Sep 23 12:07:00 GMT 2002

Andrew,

Try to check the machine log. if it says printing.tdb bad magic etc. then
your printing.tdb is  corrupt.You can also use smbclient to verify if you
can print to your printer. Can you print using lpr directly to the printer ?
I have this case before, "access denied" but this is
due to a corrupt printing.tdb. remove printing.tdb and restart samba.