[Samba] MSDOS on my network

David van Geyn dataiv-lists at noc.peon.net
Sun Sep 22 22:16:00 GMT 2002

The Microsoft Network Client v3.0 supports TCP/IP. I use it for installing
Windows OS's on my workstations, instead of carrying around a whole bunch of
CD's. Of course, my systems all have the same network card or I would have
to carry around a bunch of bootdisks too.

I have some bootdisks that are pre-made for several different network cards
at http://www.vangeyn.net/netdisks/ , just incase you have the same NIC and
don't want to make a bootdisk yourself.

HTH, David van Geyn