[Samba] Simplifying User Adding

Eric Roseme eroseme at emonster.rose.hp.com
Fri Sep 6 18:17:00 GMT 2002

Hi Bryan,

Look in SWAT help at "add user script" under globals-->advanced.

Also, if you are using CIFS/9000 Server on HP-UX 11 and are a member
of W2000 AD, we can talk about using "Unified Login" to define UNIX
users and Windows users in the same user object, and authenticate
UNIX logins against the AD.

Eric Roseme
Hewlett-Packard