[Samba] Winbindd not listing users/groups

Wieprecht, Karen M. Karen.Wieprecht at jhuapl.edu
Thu Oct 31 15:29:01 GMT 2002

We have had better luck adding the machine account on the NT domain
controller,  then joining the domain with the smbpasswd command rather than
trying to do the whole thing from the smbpasswd command.  You could try
deleting the machine account, deleting your secrets.tdb file, and starting
that process over.

Karen Wieprecht