[Samba] Re: How Samba let us down

Chris de Vidal cdevidal at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 06:40:01 GMT 2002

--- Chris de Vidal <cdevidal at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- tim smith <tims at cqpl.com.au> wrote:
> > err are you asking for help, or just wasting our
> > time?
>
> Read the first paragraph of my email, please.

It said:
"Before you read this, I want to state (for reasons
listed below) that I don't expect an answer (advice is
welcomed, but please read this email carefully before
answering).  I'm sharing this with the community with
the hope that better software results from our sad
experience..."

I am pro-Samba and am trying to help by sharing a
potential problem.  Please read the email more
carefully before responding next time.

/dev/idal