[Samba] looping logins

Phil Chambers P.A.Chambers at exeter.ac.uk
Tue Oct 15 14:31:01 GMT 2002

I regret that I did not get a single response to my message of 25 September
(enclosed again below in case anyone has any new ideas).  In the end we did not fix
it, but managed to avoid it by switching off print/file sharing on all the cluster
PCs.  A work-around is Ok, but it would be nice to understand what was going wrong
in the first place.

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster at exeter.ac.uk)
University of Exeter