[Samba] Samba+MYOB

Tony Nichols tony at mail.applog.com
Fri Oct 11 21:20:01 GMT 2002

I'm using it at a tax business (along with tax wise) and it has been
working fine .... however there are only 2 people logged in at the same
time.
Config is
RedHat 7.3
Samba 2.2.4-3 (installed via rpm)
Config for share:
public = yes
   writable = yes
   guest ok = yes
   printable = no
   dos filetimes = yes
Clients are:
Win2k sp2
win98
winme

I expect the biggest improvement would be to go to Samba 2.2.5
I plan to upgrade it next month to the newest version (2.2.6 I hope!)

Hope that helps!

t o n y

A.G. (Tony) Nichols
I.S. Manager