[Samba] Printer issue: Any Ideas?

Ted Wisniewski ted at ness.plymouth.edu
Fri Oct 11 17:40:02 GMT 2002

Hello,

Anyone have an idea why this is not working.  I have about 140 printers
(they all print ok).  I am running samba-2.2.5 with the printing patch
(the patch was added after I had 2.2.5 running for a while).  I have
a similar setup (with fewer printers) on anoher box which works fine.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix it?

Ted

rpcclient $> enumprinters
rpc_api_pipe: cmd 26 on pipe 7692 failed to return data.
result was NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL
rpcclient $>

The "enumdrivers" works..

rpcclient $> enumdrivers

 [Windows 4.0]
Printer Driver Info 1:
        Driver Name: [HP C LaserJet 4500-PS]

Printer Driver Info 1:
        Driver Name: [HP LaserJet 5P/5MP PostScript]
.
.
.

--