[Samba] Domain Admins

Irving Carrion icarrion at allinterior.com
Fri Oct 11 17:38:11 GMT 2002

Update:

When I run smbgroupedit -l the "Domain Admins" group shows the
following:

Domain Admins
        SID       : S-1-5-21-2879687004-3117605197-2714178016-512
        Unix group: domainadmins
        Group type: Unknown type
        Comment   :
        Privilege : SaAddUsers SeMachineAccountPrivilege SaPrintOp

Why is "Group type" listed as "Unknown type".  Could this be the source
of my problem?

Any help much appreciated!
IRV