[Samba] Release Date for 2.2.6

mark lists at xinot.net
Thu Oct 10 18:39:01 GMT 2002

according to other posts on this list:

(paraphrasing)
When it's ready.  We will serve no code before it's time.

And that's oficial.  From someone who has absolutely no involvment with the
project at all.  Except for leeching off of it for his home network.  And
feeling like he should be buying a round for those who do code but luckily
for his wallet is way too far away from most of the hardworking developers.

mark

ps  oops, top posted.  damn.  could cut and paste.  too lazy.

mark