[Samba] Windows XP Pro.

John Page John.Page at blpcomp.com
Thu Oct 10 11:38:00 GMT 2002

Dear All,
I have a lap top with XP Pro which I use on my company network. We have 2
windows servers and 2 Samba servers. XP will only see the windows servers.
It tells me I have no authority on the Samba servers and refuses to even
acknowledge their presence.
Can anyone please tell me how I can get XP to see and access the Samba
servers?
Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

John Page
Senior Key Account Manager
BLP
Exning Road, Newmarket, England, CB8 0AX
Tel: +44 (0)1638  665161
Fax: +44 (0)1638  660718
Home Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1278 795962
Mobile: +44 (0)7050 206797
Email:	John.Page at blpcomp.com <mailto:John.Page at blpcomp.com>
Visit us at:  http://www.blpcomp.com <http://www.blpcomp.com>

This communication contains information, which is confidential and may be
privileged and is for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not
a named addressee, please contact the sender immediately and delete the
communication from your system.  You are hereby notified that any
disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication, in whole or in
part, is strictly prohibited.  Any views or opinions presented are those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company, its
Directors or Officers unless specifically stated.  The Company is not
responsible for any reliance placed on the information contained herein and
excludes all liability.

A Roxboro Group Company, Registered No. 186538 England