[Samba] Samba servers and Mac OS X clients

Betty Johnson bettyj at interbaun.com
Fri Oct 4 14:04:00 GMT 2002

I am trying to set up a file server using RedHat or Mandrake Linux. The
Linux server is running netatalk. Clients include Mac OS 9.1 and 9.2,
Windows 2K, ME, MacOS X (10, 10.1 and Jaguar).

I seem to have connectivity issues with the clients running OS X, and was
wondering if this is supported in Samba. My server is running version
2.2.6pre2, which was recently upgraded from 2.2.3. Thanks.

--
The real art of conversation is not only to say the right  thing in the
right place, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting