[SAMBA] config/performance problem on solaris 8

Justin Richards jwr at black0ps.org
Thu Nov 28 21:45:01 GMT 2002

same issue with 2.2.7..  I didn't have this issue on my Sparc 20 that I
replaced a few days ago with the U2.  on the Sparc20, I would get about the
same local read/write performance, but with samba, I would get about 3 meg
read and 3 meg write.

does samba have any known issues running on a 64bit version of solaris? that
is the only other major change other than the faster hardware..