[Samba] ERRSRV ERRAccess with smblient

James Nonya slave_tothe_box at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 16:26:08 GMT 2002

Hello all!  Quick question...I have been trying to get
net send messages to fly and I'm having a bear of a
time.  The command I type is:

smbclient -M workbox

Everything else...file sharing and the like works
fine, but not net sends.  Samba version is 2.2.7.
Below is a copy of the output...anyone have a similar
issue?  Thanks!

James

Got a positive name query response from 10.1.200.10 (
10.1.200.10 )
message start: ERRSRV - ERRaccess (The requester does
not have  the  necessary  access  rights  within  the
specified  context for the requested function. The
context is defined by the TID or the UID.)