[Samba] smbd weirdness

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Fri Nov 22 22:40:01 GMT 2002

Michael,

	I am unsure what you mean by "locked out" could you clarify? Do you mean
that they connect and are able to browse, read and write to files in the
share, but when the users come back to the share later they are unable to
do those tasks, or are you saying that they are never able to see the
server and that when they attempt to connect to the server/share, they
are given the message that they are unable to connect.

	I would confirm that all the file permissions are properly set for the
shares. Other then that, I am unsure what could be causing your issues.

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer
Impel Industries, Inc.