[Samba] wbinfo -A trouble

Benjamin Herbert herbert at isis.visi.com
Fri Nov 22 17:05:23 GMT 2002

I started smbd nmbd then ran the command 'wbinfo -A DOAMIN+adm%passwd'
which gave this error:

	could not obtain winbind separator!

As you can see the second error was fixed but I still get the winbind
separator error.  Winbid crashed when I tried to start it after running
the command above.

Any other ideas?

Thanks for the reply.