[Samba] Re: samba digest, Vol 1 #1879 - 23 msgs

Soeren Malchow smalchow at web.de
Wed Nov 20 00:40:01 GMT 2002

hi norman,

we are using ARCserve 7 for Linux and we have no problems backing up our samba servers, but we use the linux root user for the backups, we didn't do more about it, but maybe there are some issues with ARCserve not using PAM correctly, we will have a look at it again, if we find something i will post it

soeren