[Samba] XP Pro And Samba

Jack Malone jmalone at horizonind.com
Thu Nov 14 19:01:02 GMT 2002

I'm runing 2.2.4 and 2.2.5 here an have 2 winxp pro machines logging into
the samba servers on a workgroup with no problems either. Not sure what
your problem could be.  Also have 2 winxp pro machines on my network at
home running 2.2.4 samba an they both login with no trouble.
Had 3 before I got married an my roommate moved. will soon have wifes
machine winxp pro also.

jack