[Samba] Help for integrated Samba 2.2.6 and Windows NT Server 4.0

gguerin at tiscali.be gguerin at tiscali.be
Fri Nov 8 11:23:01 GMT 2002

I have a UNIX server (IBM AIX 4.3.2) and a NT Server 4.0 (PDC).
I use Samba 2.2.6 to communicate between Unix and NT.
I want to take from the Unix server the global group created on the NT server
and to give them the access rights on the Unix shared directories.
 QUESTIONS :
- is the "PAM_SMB 1.1.6" compatible with the version of UNIX (IBM AIX 4.3.2)?
- if this PAM_SMB 1.1.6 version is compatible with UNIX, how can I configure
and install this on the Unix platform ?
- Could you please send me documents about the solution of that kind of problems
?

Thanks for your help