[Samba] Roaming profiles problem - loading failure

Hall, Ken (ECSS) KeHall at exchange.ml.com
Tue Nov 5 15:51:49 GMT 2002

I've been seeing this too.  They seem to be getting around it by deleting the current profile and letting Windows re-save it, but we've held off migrating any more users with roaming profiles till we
figure out exactly what's going on.

If anyone finds out anything about this, I'd be very interested.