[Samba] Roaming profiles - How to turn them off?

smw kc8lir at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 18:31:00 GMT 2002

Is there anything simple to turn them off?  Normally I don't mind roaming profiles, but considering how large mine have a tendency to get, I'm not waiting an hour (exaggerated, but close enough) to log in.  So, just wondering if there's anything simple to turn them off.  I haven't been able to find anything looking through the various texts I've been reading.  Now that I've got the actual connecting to the domain issues resolved, I'm attempting to tackle customizing..

Thanks!
Scott