[Samba] Win9x login script drive mapping problem - addendum

Sean Trammell strammell at siumed.edu
Wed May 29 09:04:02 GMT 2002

try one of these patches for the affected machine depending on OS (95 or
98):

http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/WUCritical/fileacc/Default.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/windows98/downloads/contents/WUCritical/fileacc/Default.asp

This will fix the issue you describe on Windows 95b, but I don't have
any 98 machines to test on (only 98SE which isn't affeted).  I would
imagine that 98 does the same thing.

-Sean