[Samba] RE: Cross subnet browsing

Simon Hodgson simon at lsuhc.org.uk
Sat May 25 12:10:03 GMT 2002

I've also noticed I'm getting the following errors in log.nmbd if that helps
anyone diagnose my problem.

[2002/05/25 19:59:01, 0]
nmbd/nmbd_browsesync.c:get_domain_master_name_node_status_fail(509)
  get_domain_master_name_node_status_fail:
  Doing a node status request to the domain master browser at IP 192.168.4.1
failed.
  Cannot get workgroup name.

Cheers

Simon