[Samba] WinY2k Access Denied on Printing

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Fri May 17 08:08:02 GMT 2002

1.  I'd get rid of the create mask =
2.  Create /var/spool/samba/traps
3.  chmod -R 01777 /var/spool/samba
4.  chown -R root.wheel /var/spool/samba
5.  set your [traps] path = /var/spool/samba/traps
6.  create /var/spool/lpd/traps
7.  in /etc/printcap, set traps' :sd=/var/spool/lpd/traps:

Let us know what happens...

Jim