[Samba] Building source rpms does not build all the rpms.

Chris Mason masonc at masonc.com
Sun May 12 11:57:02 GMT 2002

The problem is, rpm will not install it without either removing the old
packages first or forcing the install with --nodeps.
Thanks for the info, I got the redhat version which are only a little older
and is working very well. I have a fresh server to setup next week and I will
use the samba rpms from scratch.

Chris