[Samba] Win98 join a PDC

Alex Moen alexm at ndtel.com
Fri May 10 06:04:15 GMT 2002

Good information, and I will definitely investigate this.  However, my
domain right now is in a test situation (working on replacing an NT 4.0
domain with this) and is not on our main network which does consist of Cisco
switches.  I have it set up on a small cheapo switch, isolated from the main
network, where the only thing that is on the switch is the Samba box, the
W2K box, and the W98 client.  Also, DHCP shows no signs of any problems: the
workstation gets an address with no delay.

Any other ideas that I can try?

Thanks!!

Alex