[Samba] Cant acesss internet from my winbox.

Kjetil Tjensvold feb2000info at yahoo.no
Thu Mar 28 10:31:06 GMT 2002

Hi.
I have redhat 7.2 and installed samba 2.2.3a. I see
the sambaserver from my win98 client, and I see the
winbox from linuxbox. But I can't connect to internet
from the winbox which I can from the linbox. I have 2
nic's and the eth0 is routed to my isp , and the other
is routed to my linbox ip 192.168.0.1. I can't see how
to parse the internet request from the winbox via eth1
and over to my isp at eth0??

=====
Investigating the Norwegain 4.th Secret Service
The multiheaded animal.
http://hjem.sol.no/altiett/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.html