[Samba] PDF Print command

David Mulcahy david.mulcahy at eseol.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 11:00:10 GMT 2002

Hi

I cant quite work out whats going on in this thread but I had the same
problem with the linuxgazette article until I removed the print job at the
end.  See my printer share following.  What the article didnt mention that if
you use a colour printer driver then you get colour pdf files.

[Acrobat]
	comment = Print a PDF Document
	path = /usr/local/samba/lib/spool
	print command = /usr/bin/printpdf %s; rm %s

ps you dont need to add this sudo printer to your printcap.
Windows HP 8000 colour postscript drivers

HTH

Message: 15