[Samba] RE: strange connection attempts in log files

Eirik Thorsnes Eirik.Thorsnes at fys.uib.no
Sat Mar 23 04:18:04 GMT 2002

Sorry that I don't have any solution, just wanted to chime in with a "me
too"
post to let you know that it shouldn't necessarely be a faulty setup on
your part.
(unless of course we both have the same mistake in our setups).
I have seen this both on home directories, and on regular shares. I have yet
to make out any pattern on this, because as you say - it comes and goes
and the
users usually gets connected after a while.

Eirik Thorsnes