[Samba] force a: to network share

Hactar eben at gate.net
Wed Mar 20 13:30:07 GMT 2002

On 20 Mar 2002, Barry Smoke wrote:

>  I can't find anywhere how to force a: to disconnect from hardware.
>
>  Anyone know how to do this, or force it.

You could go into the BIOS, and tell it there's no floppy drive.  I don't
know whether you'll be able to remap a non-existent drive, though...  (Are
you able to remap B:?)

--
-eben           eQbWeEnR at gTaYtUeI.nOePt           home.tampabay.rr.com/hactar
An ASCII character walks into a bar and orders a double.  "Having a bad day?"