[Samba] MS Access and Samba Problem

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Mar 14 20:06:24 GMT 2002

Don't have a clue but:

Could you use NFS between your PDC and your database server and just
have all smb interactions go through your PDC?

You haven't ruled out a hardware error on your database server.

Have you tried to take the PDC server off line, and just log onto the
database server directly? Maybe there is some evil interaction between
the two samba servers.

BTW, if MS Access is working perfectly on the PDC, maybe that is good
enuf.

Joel