[Samba] I/O Error

Administrador admin at cideweb.com
Fri Mar 1 09:25:04 GMT 2002

Hi,
I receive an smbfs error, I moved a directory from "/path/to/smb/" to
"/path/to/smbold/" without umounting "/path/to/smb/" smbfs, now I can't do
nothing with that directory ("/path/to/smbold/), umounting fs return dev
busy, lsof return next error:
# lsof
lsof: WARNING: can't stat() smbfs file system /path/to/smbold
      Output information may be incomplete.

any ls, rm, mv, du, ... return input/output error for that directory

$ ls -l
ls: smbold: input/output error

if I run ls only, the directory is not listed. Linux box is 2.4.16  patched
for XFS support, filesystem is XFS, any solution?

thanks