[Samba] Printer Problems (Access Denied)

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Thu Jun 27 17:04:02 GMT 2002

chmod 0744 /inst/samba-2.0.7/var/printers

in [printers]
guest ok = yes

try it again - if it doesn't work:

Look at my earlier (today) post RE: [Samba] Samba 2.2.5 and printers
about the guest user setup

Jim