[Samba] Integrating Win9x with Samba

Rodrigo Gruppelli grupis at doctornet.com.br
Thu Jun 27 07:55:12 GMT 2002

Hi.. I just joined the list, and I would like to know where I can find a specific information of integrating Win9x to samba.
I guess someone has already done it, things like true roaming profile, roaming outlook express accounts, etc, etc.. No mather what win9x client I log on, there it will be my outlook express accounts, icq, ie settings...  I think you got the point :).. Some links would be cool.. A very good book you can indicate me could also do the job :)..

Thanks a lot...