[Samba] Print Job Notification

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Jun 26 10:37:12 GMT 2002

Is this about notification of printer job done?

The file junkJ was meant more for trouble shooting. Checking just now,
that file is gone from /tmp, don't know why. /tmp is purged from time
to time, perhaps by cron. I forget. If you want to keep it for logging
purposes, you might put it into /var/log and have logrotate compress it
for you.

Joel