[Samba] Profiles dir permissions

Elijah Savage esavage at digitalrage.org
Mon Jun 24 19:06:02 GMT 2002

I thought I would post the exact message, it seems as if I might have a
permissions problem or something. Because on my first login the
/usr/home/profiles/username directory is not being created.
"Windows
cannot locate the server copy of your roaming profile and is attempting
to log you on with your local profile. Changes to the profile will not
be copied to the server when you logoff. Possible causes of this error
include network problems or insufficient security rights. If this
problem persists, contact your network administrator.