[Samba] Samba test.

Badinter, George George.Badinter at citicorp.com
Wed Jun 19 09:56:11 GMT 2002

I have samba cofigure as security=server and having the problem of
"sambatest" account constantly trying to authenticate
against out PDC. I have been searching through all the docs and can not find
a way to turn this off.  I have seen on the list
that it is happening to some other people.

Any suggestions?

Mucho thanks.

George

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary
user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may
also be privileged. If you receive this message in error please
immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy
any hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly
or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this
message if you are not the intended recipient. Internet
communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
arrive late or contain viruses or unauthorized amendments.
The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the content of this message or any damage or other
consequences arising as a result of Internet transmission.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to the official business of CITIGROUP shall be