[Samba] Anyone using antivirus software?

Ken Kleiner ken at cs.uml.edu
Thu Jun 13 10:55:00 GMT 2002

Hi....

  I would recommend using SOPHOS (www.sophos.com).  This is a very stable
and robust antivirus package that runs on MANY platforms, including linux,
(and even VMS).

  You can schedule it with a cron job, etc.

  They have a 3 month eval at www.sophos.com.

-Ken

--

Ken Kleiner
System Manager
Computer Science Department
Umass Lowell

voice : 978 934 3645
fax : 978 934 3551

cell : 603 930 5582 (emergencies only, please)

ken at cs.uml.edu