[Samba] win2k samba 2.2.4 failed creating machine accounts

Arne Kaiser Arne.Kaiser at hamburg.de
Fri Jun 7 08:55:02 GMT 2002

Hello,
Excuse me for being so persistant. I posted thies question already a few days before. But there was now response, so I try again.
I'm using rh 7.3 with samba 2.2.4 setup as a domain controler with machine account creation "on the fly" as described in the PDC Howto.
Everything works fine until the first domainlogin after restarting the win2k box. The error seems to be a wrong machine account on the samba server. I tried to create the accounts manually but it also failed.
I would appreciate any hint where to search for sourc of the error.

Thanks in Advance

Arne Kaiser